Cotswold House is a highly commended 4-star guest accommodation situated in the leafy suburb of North Oxford and is featured in the Inspector Morse novels.
The area is home for many who are involved in the academic and business life of the University. Although Cotswold House is only 2 miles from the City Centre the atmosphere is both warm and country. Great attention is given to guest comfort.
This cotswold stone house has been built and furnished to a standard rarely found today and is ideally positioned for easy access to Oxford City Centre and the Cotwolds, as well as for the excellent local Summertown restaurants, cafes and shops.
- All rooms ensuite are furnished to a high standard
- All rooms have central heating, hair dryer, complimentary hospitality tray and spa water
- Wireless broadband access from every room
- Every room has a wall-mounted television
- Ample off-street parking and easy access to City Centre
- Full and varied breakfast menu served in our attractive dining room, offering traditional full English breakfast cooked to order with a selection of fresh fruit.
- Comfortable guest lounge